01. If you didn't fall in love with my beautiful prince, Bing Lee in the ten seconds you spent watching those gifs, I no longer want to associate myself with you. No but really, Bing Lee and the way he looks at Jane leaves me without words because it's so genuine and earnest. Sometimes I care more about Bing Lee/Jane making appearances more than the Darcy/Lizzie romance, oops.
Fun fact: I had a blissful dream where Bing Lee was my boyfriend and of course, it was adorably perfect. Be jealous.
02. + Bastille - Other People's Heartache
(What Would You Do?
+ Bastille - Other People's Heartache pt. 2
(No Angels (TLC Cover)
I had the TLC cover on repeat for a week before deciding to check out Bastille's other albums. These two are really great! They even cover Lana's Blue Jeans and it actually rivals the original for me now.
03. Haha, let's not talk about how I haven't updated since summer of last year. I spent the remaining days of summer doing the same thing I'm doing now, hermitting enjoying the hell out of it. ( My life is super boring but what I've been up to is...Collapse )
04. Winter break has allowed me to watch a lot of movies in my recluse cave too so ( quick reviews of Oscar movies and moreCollapse )
05. Of course, we must discuss my crack called ( television: Happy Endings, Elementary, a lot moreCollapse )
06. Fuck me, I forgot how much effort writing up LJ posts was. There's so much rambling here too. A+ sticker if anyone read any of this. I'm probably not going to update again until the next school break but feel free to interact with me via twitter, tumblr, belated comments, email, whatever about anything at all. I miss talking to you guys.